‘Taking the challenges as god-sent opportunities will always make us learn something new.’

 

‘Taking the challenges as god-sent opportunities will always make us learn something new.’ The flare of COVID-19 pandemic lays a profound effect on the lives of billions of people around the world. The newly imposed restrictions on daily life have forced us to adopt techniques like - working from home and E-Learning. The pandemic poses a great challenge to us and enforces us to develop new habits to prevent the infection. People see this as a great challenge, but I have turned this challenge into an opportunity by reviving my hobbies and learning new things. This COVID-19 challenge offers me an inspiration to grasp opportunities and productively use them.

I spend some part of the day with my family wherein, we play indoor games and engage ourselves in gastronomy. I am continuously trying to improve my culinary skills, by making some snacks on my own for my family. I also assist my parents in household work. I always save my afternoon time for sketching, as I find it relaxing and it also helps to enhance my ability to focus. Nowadays, I also practice yoga, as it helps to enhance mind and body stability. Yoga also helps to increase body flexibility and muscle strength.

I have also made my blog on trending blog making sites. I have been posting my original essays, articles, and poems on my blog. This has helped me refine my writing skills and also, helped in expressing my thoughts as spreading knowledge never goes in vain. Some people also help me improve my writing skills by listing more things I could include in my content, which helps me expand my thinking ability.

I also keep my self busy by participating in school virtual clubs like – youth parliament, art, debate, and MUN. Our school also recently organized a virtual MUN which was a very captivating and enthralling event. It was an incredible platform for students to gain knowledge and know-how the world-wide governments are dealing with the current COVID-19 situation and how is it affecting problems like global security. I am looking forward to participating in more in the future.

We are also updated regularly about the new engaging events and courses from school like – Learn2code, commerce quiz, BRICSMATH, etc. I always try to participate in most of them. I do not restrict myself just to books, but try to grab some knowledge that will help me in the future.

I also visited a few virtual museums wherein I got to explore more about Nelson Mandela, some architectures, and the freedom struggle which led the country to freedom against apartheid.

Besides, taking time for school homework and self-study, I save someday for learning some mathematical short tricks to do calculations and problems faster than the normal method. I also learned the Japanese method of multiplication, which was engrossing and spell-binding. I also checked out some logical reasoning questions, as they will help me in future Olympiads and quizzes.

All these activities, clubs, and courses have helped me productively utilize my time and have also prepared me for upcoming inter-school competitions and Olympiads. All of this helped me gain substantial and uncover personal aptitude. My school plays a major role in transforming this challenge into an opportunity by providing numerous competitions and clubs to all the students. I think have utilized my time to the fullest and despite considering it a challenge, I have transformed it into an opportunity and this is what we all should do. Taking them as challenges will always burden but considering it as an opportunity is what, which will make us flourish in our whole life.


Popular posts from this blog

We just growed out of ourselves

Poem - 'The Dead Mind'

Poem - 'To Become Worthy of Acceptance'