Poem - 'The Healed me'

                           


                            As I went past the erratic power supplied lamps along the streets,

I saw the necessitous, whose eyes glimmered with hope for help,

I suddenly flashed back to the old memories

As it is easy to reminisce on the good memories rather than the bad.

 

I suddenly recalled, that no day is bad

It is just the way how we look at the world,

I decided to spread sanguinity; I decided to help the needy

Hoping that the world heals with recovery which is speedy.

 

I hurried back home, convinced my mother to prepare some curry

Grabbed on some bowls and perched onto the seat of my car,

I put on my mask and wore my gloves,

As I gave the food to deprived.

 

The smiles on their faces touched my heart,

They were just like a healing balm,

As it restored the old heart of mine,

Marking the beginning of a new day with a new sign


 

Popular posts from this blog

We just growed out of ourselves

Poem - 'The Dead Mind'

Poem - 'To Become Worthy of Acceptance'